The Humane Society Serving Crawford County will receive a donation every time you shop at Kroger. This does NOT cost you a thing. Just simply show your Kroger Plus card (or give a phone number) every time you check out. That’s it! Kroger will send a donation to The Humane Society Serving Crawford County every quarter. This quarter, Kroger sent a check for $533.47 and we only have 35 families signed up! Imagine how many animals we could help if more families signed up.!
For First Time enrollees:
Go to www.Kroger.com
· Click on REGISTER in the upper right corner
· Click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT
· Enter Email & Password
· Enter Plus Card # or Alternate ID
· Click Save
· In just a few seconds, an email will be sent to you to activate your account. Click the link to confirm your email
· You will be directed to the Kroger Page, click ACCESS YOUR PROFILE
· Under the Plus Card Tab, make sure your plus card number is entered. You may enter your Alternate ID (phone
number) or Plus Card.
· Under the Community Rewards tab enter 80243 and click ENROLL
You must re-enroll every April.
· Go to Kroger.com
· Click on SIGN-IN in the upper right corner
· Enter Email and Password
· Click on MY ACCOUNT
· Under the Plus Card tab, make sure your Plus Card is entered. You may enter your Alternate ID (phone number) or
Plus Card number.
Under the COMMUNITY REWARDS tab enter 80243 and click ENROLL